Monday, November 21, 2011

Becoming a Superhero

The decision to become a super hero seemed very natural. Although if you try to look at it logically it is nuts. But then maybe it takes a little crazy to fix the craziness that surrounds us. Without the ability to work within the law I knew that I was destined to work outside of the law. Of course like any other hero I would need some sort of outfit. So far I am starting out simple with jeans, a leather jacket, and a cloth mask that has an image of a skull just to be a little theatrical. I figure that I might as well be as comfortable as I can while still having a little fun.

I knew that I would always want to be prepared so I tried to keep my armaments to a minimum so that I could always have them with me but small enough that it wouldn't be obvious that I had them. Right now I am carrying a pair of expanding batons (which conveniently fit in a pocket) as my primary weapons. I have a small blade hidden in my belt buckle. The belt itself is a 50' length of paracord woven in a quick release pattern if I ever need to make a rapid decent. I  Lastly there is a small handful of zip ties hidden in my jacket for when I need to restrain a defeated opponent.

With my arsenal I figured I was ready to hit the streets. The question is, are the streets ready for me?