Monday, November 14, 2011

Training

It was not easy at first to control my second sight but I found that it was invaluable during a fight. With the ability to see the fight from any angle made it so I could see weaknesses in my opponents fighting style. It was easy to see when they were off balance. Best of all I could see enemies behind me. Just when my opponents thought that I was compromised, I would have them.

I also started to learn how to use my second sight to see other places. I found that clairvoyance is really handy. It was like having my own personal Google Earth running all the time. My breath was taken away the first time I saw a sunset from the perspective of the space station.

I found that as I trained my body and my second sight that the migraines dissipated. However every once in a while I would have a major migraine attack. I soon realized that the migraines corresponded with major crimes in the city. When I scanned the city I could home in on the criminals and the migraine would go away. This is the moment I realized I would forever more be a crime fighter.