Friday, November 4, 2011

Preface

This is the first of I hope many posts to come. I start this blog as a record of who I am and what I do. I write this in hopes that history will not vilify me for the things that I am to do. I know that I work outside of the law. I am a vigilante. I wish that it did not have to be this way. Trust me I tried working in the law, but it did not work. There was so much that I could not do. So much evil that I could not stop within the bounds of law. Therefore I hope that you will be able to appreciate my actions for what they are and not hate them for the laws that were broken. Unfortunately I cannot make this available to be read for now. It may be years before it is safe for me to share this with the world. Or I will at least wait until my identity is revealed so that if there are clues to who I am in this blog, at least it will no longer matter.